Guide Play PS2 Games On Your PS3
- Tutorial how to play PS2 games on a modified/jailbroken PS3 using the REBUG custom firmware. Help you how to transfer your PS2 game to the PS3 using either a flash drive or over your network via FTP. multiMAN is used to transfer the game over to the console itself while as webMAN is used to mount and boot up the game.
- This tutorial will work on ALL jailbroken PS3 consoles ! You do not need to worry about having a hardware or software based backwards compatible console, although you must realize that compatibility and performance might not be great on a console that was build without backwards compatibility in mind.
You need to check List name game PS2 Classics Emulator Compatibility PSDevWiki Here before downloading any game
(Several games will work perfectly, several will have minor issues, and others will have major issues or might not work. There is an ever growing list of PS2 Classics being tested and documented on the PSDevWiki)
- 1: You need Jailbreak Your PS3 on Firmware 4.82 or Lower! : Video Guide : Here
- 2: Download & install REBUG CFW: Here
- 3: Download multiMAN: Here
- 4. Download FileZilla: Here